Another ViewPoint 5.01
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.54 MB
Everybody has a right to privacy and business secrets. Another ViewPoint is a software that allows the user to conceal details from unauthorized viewers.
If the user needs to conceal confidential pictures (photos, illustrations, scanned documents etc.) from hackers, a boss, fellow-employees, wife, children, parents, etc., they can use various programs for protection.
Meanwhile these programs do not allow use of the concealed data as easily and safely, as you can with normally unprotected files.
Here are some key features of "Another ViewPoint":
· This program is not available obviously. It is hidden inside another, absolutely usual and neutral program.
· Confidential files are not kept as hidden files. They are kept inside carriers - usually pictures. The pictures (carriers) themselves are not distorted. Any program that can be used to view pictures will show the carrier's content only.
· The above mentioned features are very important psychologically. When the secrets or their traces are absent, the computer's owner is above of suspicion. As a result nobody will try to reveal their secrets.
· When you review confidential information, the program does not leave any traces on your computer (almost all similar programs create, for example, temporary files).
· To encrypt data before hiding it uses the latest strong cryptography methods known, e.g. AES (Rijndael).
· The size of hidden pictures is not limited.
· If you know the right password, the hidden pictures are viewed with the same speed and comfort as usual ones.
· The program allows restoring hidden files and clearing the carriers along with their original file names.
· If this program had deleted the files they could not be restored. Any special software or hardware is powerless to restore them.
· This program may be used for
In the "ViewPoint" main window the user types shortcut keys and clicks Enter. After it opens you may use