WinFax Macro for Word XP/2000 2.02
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 748 KB
With WinFax Macro for Word XP/2000 you can send faxes directly from Microsoft Word XP/2002 or Word 2000 without switching the printer driver to WinFax or TalkWorks.
You can also send mail merge faxes using Word XP/2000. You get a fax icon on your toolbar and menu for one-click faxing.
Here are some key features of "WinFax Macro for Word XP":
· WinFax icon on the toolbar and within the File menu. One click faxing.
· Define Word styles for single page faxing. You can apply styles to a Word document, the macro will automatically retrieve the fax number and name styles and populate the Send dialog box automatically.
· Support for Internet faxing with Faxing service. You can now send fax merges via the Internet Fax service!
· Compatible with Word 2000 and Word XP (2002) and Windows XP.
· Support for the Photo Quality fax printer with WinFax PRO 10 or WinFax Basic Edition 10. Send your fax merges using the highest quality available. Also supports ClearFax photo quality fax driver.
· Secured with a Digital ID to prevent any macro tampering without your knowledge, and will support the High Security Level in Office XP and 2000. No annoying warning dialog boxes!
· Simple install program included.
· Access to unlimited, free online technical support forum. Post messages for experts ready to answer your questions regarding WinFax.
· Compatible with almost all WinFax and TalkWorks versions! Supports WinFax Basic Edition included with Norton SystemWorks 2001 and 2002, WinFax PRO 8.02, 9.0x, 10.0x, and TalkWorks PRO 2.0 or 3.0