MySpeed PC Advanced 1.2b
Author: Visualware Inc
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.08 MB
MySpeed PC Advanced measures broadband download and upload connection speeds by timing actual data transfers between your computer and a MySpeed Server on the Internet.
The Advanced Edition features flexible reporting options with Bar Graph and Line Graph views, plus Managed Testing that enables you to schedule regular bandwidth tests and log the results to compare test results over time.
Your connection is tested for bandwidth consistency and quality (QOS). The consistency of download capacity is a critical measure for bandwidth-intensive applications such as VoIP and multimedia.
Here are some key features of "MySpeed PC Advanced ":
Managed Testing option
· Run automated speed tests to monitor your bandwidth over time. Schedule a connection test to run at regular intervals from every 5 minutes to every 4 hours.
Bar Graph report
· Get a side by side comparison view of your speed test results, see how your test results change over time and from different speed test servers.
Email your speed test results
· A simple mouse click opens an email message with your speed test results, send them to your ISP, network administrator or help desk technician.
Line Graph report
· See how your test results vary over time, choose from five performance metrics, the speed test server, and the time range for customized views of your speed test results.
Report Table displays all speed test results
· Easily view all your speed test results for quick comparison of previous test results, click on any individual test for more detail.
· Easily export speed test data from Line Graph and Bar Graph reports into Excel for additional analysis.
· Indicate the type of Internet connection you use for a detailed analysis of your bandwidth test results.
Installs and runs from your personal computer
· Run MySpeed PC Advanced from your PC and easily test your Internet connection to speed test servers in the US and UK.
Upload and download speed test measurements
· Connections often have different upload and download speeds, but most bandwidth tests only measure the download speed, providing only half the picture. MySpeed accurately reports both upload and download speeds.
Reports bandwidth consistency (QOS), Max Pause and Round Trip Time (RTT)
· The consistency of download capacity is a critical measure for bandwidth-intensive applications such as VoIP and multimedia. MySpeed reports Quality of Service measurements of consistent bandwidth delivery. Max Pause, the longest pause recorded during the data download, and the Round Trip Time are also reported.
· MySpeed has been carefully engineered and tested to accurately measure connection speeds. See the Broadband Speed Tester Benchmarks article.
Speed Test Detail Log
· View the raw data results for any speed test for a step by step view of each data packet transfer, the elasped time and number of bytes transferred. Details.
Integration with VisualRoute for detailed connection analysis
· Get an in-depth analysis of your Internet connection with a click on the VisualRoute trace icon or link. See the actual path of your connection across the Internet, determine the cause of poor connection performance. Details.
· 15 days trial