Author: Impulse Technology
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 2.01 MB
CallStation is a full-featured telephone program with answering machine, phone dialer, contact manager, fax receive capability.
It is designed to make full use of your voice modem's telephony features without getting in the way or using a lot of resources.
The heart of CallStation is the answering system. New messages are saved to the Call Log. You can easily listen to, archive, or delete messages as desired
Here are some key features of "CallStation":
· Multiple Greetings - CallStation gives you two standard greetings, personal greetings, group greetings, and special greetings for Blocked and Out of Area calls. This gives you a lot of flexibility.
· Remote Access - Access your messages from any touch-tone phone. Easy to follow voice menus are generated using voice synthesis. A timestamp is played back after each message so you know exactly when the caller left the message. You can also replay old messages as well as listen to new ones.
· Message Forwarding - After a caller leaves a message, CallStation can dial any phone number and forward the message to you. If you have messages forwarded to your cell phone, you can receive your messages no matter where you are. Messages can be forwarded by e-mail as well.
· Call Screening - CallStation allows you to listen to a caller through your sound card as they are leaving a message. If you have tried other answering machine programs, you know that many do not have this capability.
· Fax Receive Capability - CallStation can receive both voice mail and faxes on the same phone line. This can save you the cost of a second phone line just for receiving faxes. A separate fax manager and a fax viewer program are included.
· Conversation Recording - With a couple clicks of your mouse, you can record any telephone conversation direct to disk.
· Support for an LCD display - Want to know how many new messages you have even if your monitor is turned off? CallStation has support for an LCD module that can be mounted in a 5 1/4" drive bay.