Internet DVD Recorder 2.0
Author: ProDVD Corporation
Operation System: Windows 2K/XP
Size: 29.9 MB
Wouldn't it be cool to put all those wonderful internet streaming videos on a DVD? Our DVD creation plug-in allows you to capture internet streaming videos and put them on a DVD. You will be able to watch this cool DVD on a big screen TV just like you watch movie.
Internet DVD Recorder supports all major DVD burner manufacturers and their brands including the followings: Pioneer, Ricoh, Sony, Panasonic, Mitsumi, Plextor, NEC, TDK, Teac, Toshiba, HP, Dell, Samsung, and LG.
Here are some key features of "Internet DVD Recorder":
· Internet video stream recording - Record video stream being played by Media Player or web browser.
· Control Panel - Easy to use Control Panel allows users to begin and stop recording.
· DVD creation - Multiple video clips can be added to DVD burn list and burn on to DVD media through DVD Maker application.
· Menu customization - DVD menu can be customized by selecting pre-made menu template.
· Support all major DVD burners.
· Created DVDs are compatible with all major DVD players.
· Support all DVD media types such as -R, -RW, +R, +RW and RAM.
· Processor Intel Pentium III 600Mhz
· Memory 128 MB RAM
· Windows Media Player 9.0 or above
· Display Adapter Card 1024x768, 16 bits color
· DVD burner DVD-R, –RW, +R, +RW, RAM compatible DVD burner
· Hard Disc 20 MB for application installation
· DirectX 8.1 or above
· 2 DVD burnings