VectorDraw Viewer 126.96.36.1996
Author: VectorDraw & Co. O.E.
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 39.13 MB
The VectorDraw Viewer provides the quickest and most effective way to view and print vector graphics.
By placing it on your application or on your web site (IE 4.0 or higher) you have the ability to view, zoom, save and print vector graphics.
It is available as Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) format.
Here are some key features of "VectorDraw Viewer":
· It let you read, view, save and print vector graphics.
· Supports unlimited layouts and viewports.
· Full support for UCS also named views.
· Rendering capabilities with material for any element and transparency.
· Perspective mode and lights.
· Supports SHX and true type fonts.
· True scale printing or plotting to any supported device by Windows.
· Support line types.
· Support hatching with different patterns even your own.
· Assign and retrieve extended data to any element.
· Full support of dimensions.
· Support blocks and their attributes.
· Render or draw to any device.
· Can convert DWG to DXF and EMF and vice versa.
· Supports DWG/DXF/VDF/VDI/WMF/EMF formats.
· Linear and angular units.
A free drawing editor ( VectorCAD ) so you can open and modify your drawings.
On line help.
Visual Basic Samples.
Designed for all ActiveX containers
The VectorDraw Viewer is a ActiveX Component (COM), authored in Visual C++™ 6.0 .
The control is Safe for Scripting and Safe for Initialization.
The control can be used with the following environments:
MS Visual Basic™ 5.0 or higher
MS Visual J++™ 6.0 or higher
MS Visual C++™ 6.0 or higher
MS Visual FoxPro™ 6.0 or higher
MS Access™ 97 or higher
MS Front Page™ 98 or higher
MS Visual Basic for Applications™ 5.0 or higher
MS Internet Explorer™ 4.0 or higher
Delphi 5 or higher
· You cannot create or manipulate a drawing and its elements
· There are no selections, only copy to clipboard