WiSSH Standard Edition 2.70 Build 02
Author: Digital Labs, LLC
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 3.18 MB
WiSSH Remote Access Technology is a useful application that provides easy, secure, controlled remote access to systems inside your network perimeter.
Coupling Microsoft's Remote Desktop Protocol with the trusted open source SSH protocol in a lightweight client will give you or your customers a highly reliable, scalable solution to your remote access needs.
WiSSH is extremely easy to use, for both end users and administrators. WiSSH can help slash time and expense supporting remote access.
WiSSH can easily work with your existing SSH server or you can utilize a dedicated system various operating systems and SSH Daemon server types.
WiSSH allows access through the Gateway SSH server to:
· Windows 2000 Terminal Servers
· Windows 2003 Terminal Servers
· Windows NT Terminal Server Edition
· Windows XP with Remote Desktop enabled
· Windows 2000/2003 Servers with Remote Administration enabled.
· Users will see the desktop they have come to expect, with the same access and roles they have while at the office. No learning how to map drives from their home computer, issues with domain logins and rights, hosts and lmhost files, installing software that breaks their home network, incompatible NAT routers, or strange web interfaces that won't allow them the same features that they are used to.
WiSSH is the perfect solution for when you have limited exposed Internet addresses but need to connect to many internal hosts. If you need to directly connect to many different servers or workstations WiSSH only needs a single exposed SSH Gateway Server's IP address. This allows a connection to every host internal to your network, thus protecting your infrastructure.
WiSSH supports two factor authentication. This is something you have, and something you know. Orders of magnitude more secure than simply name and password authentication, the user must have both a private key, and the password to unlock that key before connecting remotely. The other half of the key exists on your server and is used to verify that the key is valid.
· This software will function for up to 15 days before being disabled.