Bandwidth Daemon v1.1
Operation System: Windows NT/2K/XP
Size: 225 KB
Bandwidth Daemon is a network bandwidth monitor utility. It allows you to define packet filters to monitor traffic from a specific address, port, etc.
It runs as a web server, so you can access it from anywhere.
What's New in This Release:
· Added realtime graph viewer.
· Added support for Windows NT4.
· Added more units (bytes/sec, kbytes/sec, mbytes/sec)
· Cleaned up some race conditions in the packet driver.
· Packet driver now frees all memory on shutdown.
· Packet driver is now restarted when resuming after system standby.
· Fixed a crash in history cache that happened when the system time was set into the past.
· Fixed bug where history date ranges were being displayed incorrectly.
· Fixed bug where renaming an invalid filter, then attempting to delete/edit it resulted in an error.
· Fixed an NSIS bug related to plugin loading on NT4.
· Added 16 colour icons, and a favicon.