jBixbe 1.0 Final
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.79 MB
jBixbe will give you a new innovative way to debug Java programs on the conceptual level of the Unified Modeling Language (UML) at which they are designed making it possible to find not only simple bugs but also weaknesses and insufficiencies in application design.
It shows also the big picture of your application so you can realize classes, objects, their relationships and interaction.
Different view levels support top down debugging and simplifies debugging of multi-threaded applications. The well-known source code debugging has been fully integrated into the object-oriented visualization.0
Main use cases:
· Perfect debugging of multi-threaded applications,
· Good representation of data structures,
· Suitable for analyzing applications (maintenance),
· Learn object-oriented concepts (training, teaching)
Here are some key features of "jBixbe":
· Display message exchange between objects in sequence diagrams (call stack),
· Display object relationships using structure diagrams,
· Simple, user friendly GUI (Drag and Drop),
· Show object references as links (makes objects touchable).
· J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 (32Bit)