Teleon Gateway for Skype 1.76
Author: Teleon Networks
Operation System: Windows 2K/XP
Size: 840 KB
Teleon Gateway for Skype is a VoIP gateway driver for PCTel PCI modem card and Skype. You can forward your calls from PSTN to Skype remote user and backwards, in fix transfer mode or free dial mode. You can receive Skype calls from your cellphone.
Here are some key features of "Teleon Gateway for Skype":
· Automatic installation/uninstallation program helps you to install, uninstall and remove driver.
· Call from Skype to remote PSTN: open a chat window in Skype, type "atd xx..x", then initiate Skype call. Call will be forwarded by Skype gateway card to PSTN number xx...x.
· Call from PSTN to Skype: Call to the PSTN phone number where the gateway card is connected. Gateway card will auto answer the call after a number of rings, send out a prompt tone to inform you dial, dial the Skype remote speed dial number yy and #.
· Call from PSTN to PSTN: Call to the PSTN phone number where the gateway card is connected. Gateway card will auto answer the call after a number of rings, send out a prompt tone to inform you dial, dial yy*xx..x#, where yy is Skype remote speed dial number, and xx..x is remote PSTN phone number.
· Fix transfer mode: Incoming Skype calls will be forwarded to a fixed local PSTN number set by you, e.g. your cellphone number, etc.
· Easy configuration for call forward authentication, access blocking. Any dialed number start from 0 or 1 and 911 are prohibited. Only those who are in your contact list are allowed to make forward calls. You can also simply block all forward capabilities if you want.
· It works at background as a driver.
· Windows 2000/XP
· CPU above 900Mhz
· 256MB RAM
· 20MB hard disk space.
· Requires a PCTel modem card, e.g. PCTel 688 PCI card, 789 PCI card, PCTel AMR or CNR card
· Skype version 126.96.36.199
· You can use number 0001 as a Freeware Serial Number. The freeware version has a limitation of 3 minutes for each call, after that voice will deteriorate.