Author: MW Graphics
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 220 KB
ThumbView - view directories of thumbnail images.
TView - a Program to browse folders on your disks and display any supported Image files as Thumbnails.
Images can be moved between folders, opened in their default program, renamed, deleted, copied to clipboard and viewed full-screen.
Thumbnails can be displayed with or without borders and labels.
Images can be Printed as single Pictures or "Contact Sheets" of all or selected images.
Images can be saved out in a different format.
Slideshow of displayed folder.
Here are some key features of "MW Graphics ThumbView":
· Select single or multiple files or whole directories of images.
· Move selected images to other directories by drag & drop.
· Display small or large thumbnails with or without Labels and/or 3D Borders.
· Delete or rename single or multiple images.
· Print individual images and contact sheets of thumbnails.
· View images full size.
· "Open" images in their default program (Show?) for further processing.
· Export images in any format supported by mwgfx
· Set size of cache to be used to speed up display of thumbnails.
· Set cache directory (default C:Thumbs)