Cascade DTP 4.0 build 023
Author: Price Media
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 2.08 MB
Cascade DTP is a new kind of web page composition utility that harnesses the powerful features of cascading style sheet (CSS) layout and formatting commands.
Until recently, web designers were forced to use HTML tables as a means of controlling the position of page elements. But since the launch of IE5, Netscape 6 and later browsers, over 95% of web users can now view pages written using CSS.
Unfortunately, most of the major web design applications still incorporate CSS tools as an add-on, which causes confusion and discourages a break with the compromises of the past.
Cascade DTP is different. Nearly all its functions are based entirely on the CSS layout model. The result is far cleaner code and much enhanced control over positioning and typography. This typically means pages download quicker because it is no longer necessary to convert text to images in order to give headings and logos the desired look.
Here are some key features of "Cascade DTP":
· Complete freedom to position text and images anywhere on the page
· Custom file format (.cas4) enables you to save layouts and text for further editing
· Precise control of color for all text and page elements (borders, backgrounds and fonts)
· Numerous typographic settings for font type, size, text justification, letter and line spacing
· Work with embedded or linked cascading style sheets
· Images used as page backgrounds may be set to repeat vertically, horizontally or both
· Full control of scrollbar color scheme and link appearance
· Unique 'live' preview of text box appearance enables you to see the affect of changes instantly
· Fully integrated body text and cascading style sheet editors