Active Multiwallpaper Changer 3.7
Author: BlackMoon Software
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 2.73 MB
Bored with monotone desktop?
Want to see a calendar with important dates on your desktop?
Want to download new high-quality wallpapers from Internet?
Use the Active Multiwallpaper Changer - the program for changing desktop wallpapers.
By default, the program finds and attaches Windows public picture folders or folders for saving pictures and photographs.
You may as well create your own picture and photograph folders, attach single pictures or whole directories with subdirectories to the program.Active Multiwallpaper Changer is a softwaree that allows you to manage wallpapers.
As to the management, the most frequently used functions are as follows: automatic wallpaper changing within the given time interval or by hot keys.
The program has flexible customizable calendar, ability to specify picture scaling quality level, interface language, background color and the method of setting the picture as desktop wallpaper.
You can find the full list of accessible management functions in Help or you can simply become familiar with them in the process of using the program on your computer. Active Multiwallpaper Changer supports most popular graphical files formats and works with Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP.
Here are some key features of "Active Multiwallpaper Changer":
· Place the flexible adjustable calendar on your desktop, highlightning holidays, birthdays, other important dates or daily notes;
· Download new high-quality wallpapers from the Internet within given categories;
· Change wallpapers using hotkeys;
· Change wallpapers within a time interval;
· Choose one of six methods to set a picture as a desktop wallpaper;
· Specify picture background colour or use the automatic background colour calculation;
· Specify picture scaling quality level;
· Automatically scan your folders for new images;
· Vary your wallpapers collection using the high-quality graphic filters;
· Make desktop icons text transparent;
· Show a frame around wallpapers;
· Use most popular graphical files formats as wallpapers without enabling Active Desktop.