Author: NCH Swift Sound Software
Operation System: Windows
Size: 373 KB
Axon is a virtual PBX designed to manage calls within a business or call center environment. Any business, whether large or small, can now implement a scalable PBX solution with an existing computer which connects to phone lines and extensions using VoIP technology.
Offering all the normal features of a traditional PBX such as allowing internal or external calls and more advanced call queuing for call center applications the software routes all calls within a business.
Here are some key features of "Axon":
· Manages telephone calls within a business.
· All routing of calls is digital over the computer network (or even a wireless network).
· Unlimited number of extensions or external lines.
· Supports all the standard PBX features like call transfer, hold, and record.
· Includes a call queue sequencer with voice prompting and on-hold messages player (links to the IMS On-Hold Messages Player).
· Uses the open SIP standard for signalling (RFC 3261) so it works with the broad range of SIP compatible phones and other devices.
· Works with hardware type VoIP extensions which just plug into the LAN (eg. Grandstream, Sipura etc.).
· Works with computer based softphones (eg. the Express Talk Softphone) where you make calls through your computer.
· Works with USB phones plugged into your computer.
· Links directly to VoIP services for your external lines (with cheaper calls). See Recommended VoIP Gateways for more information.
· If no VoIP services are available can also link to ordinary external lines with FXO adapters.
· Automatic "one-click" installer to setup the PBX in just minutes. Does not require detailed technical setup.
· All configuration such as adding extensions is done using a web-like control panel through your internet browser so it can be done remotely.