Author: Slavomir Svetlik
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 411 KB
Kamerka is a free software that was created in Rapid-Q serves for camera handling (web, dental, or other type). Don't need to install, just unpack to optional folder on harddisk, USB key or floppy(!).
- work with video (capturing to display, freezing move, recording to file)
- work with freezing image (copy, save)
- simply image manager (compare, delete, rename)
- settings of video properties (format, source, compression, display)
- settings of program properties (language english and slovak, capture freezing via COM port too, save options - JPG, BMP, quality etc.
· Add features/limitations/changes here