JDSoft Bandwidth Manager 1.0
Operation System: Windows 2K/XP/2003
Size: 1.52 MB
While bandwidth management has been an issue for large corporations and ISPs over years, now it is becoming a problem for home and small business networks as well. Inappropriate use of your network has a negative effect on your business-critical performance. Overuse of network bandwidth on one or two machines causes an adverse impact on other machines. JDSoft Bandwidth Manager will provide a cost effective solution for all these problems.
By monitoring your network traffic and limiting the bandwidth, the software increases the network efficiency immediately with a reduction in your overall bandwidth requirement while allowing business-critical network applications to run smoothly.
JDSoft Bandwidth Manager is a easy-to-use traffic management tool for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2003 Server that offers bandwidth control and QoS (quality of service) on built-in prioritized rules. You can apply these rules to specified IP addresses, ports, protocols, and network interfaces without changing existing network infrastructure.
Here are some key features of "JDSoft Bandwidth Manager":
· Centralized configuration and management
· Prioritized, bidirectional rules to specify maximum data rates
· Rules for IP and MAC addresses, protocols, ports (for TCP & UDP) and network interfaces
· Transparency for end users, software installation is only required on the server machine
· Statistics window to monitor the network traffic in real time
· GUI program can be used remotely to change bandwidth setting
· Compatible with many network application and tools like ICS, Wingate, Windows Network Bridge, ISA Server, Proxy Server
· 30 day trial