HTML Batch Editor 2.2
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 273 KB
HTML Batch Editor allows batch processing of HTML, text or other files, including binary ones.
Replacing paths references in the system files and application INI files you can use it to update them when you move an application to a different path. You can also simply convert any internet contents to your PDA device.
Here are some key features of "HTML Batch Editor":
· Developers - for batch convert a source code.
· Webmasters - for change a HTML tags in whole web at one dash.
· Owners of PDA - for convert a downloaded complicated pages to simply ones.
· E-books - Mass HTML pages editing and their preparation for processing as e.g. HTML Help for Windows.
· Others e.g. - Removal of accent / diacritics in the case of foreign language text.
· Rename a thousands files include relink of hyperlinks.
· Create table of contents in one file.
· Shareware reminder.