River Past Web Slides 2.12
Author: River Past
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.87 MB
Getting tired of managing your photos for your web site? Why not create a slide show video instead? You create one single WMV video file instead of dozens of JPEGs. You save time, space, and bandwidth.
The visitors to your web site saves mouse click and time. The video size is much smaller than the sum of all the JPG files.River Past Web Slides is a tool that creates space saving slide show for the web.
For example, a slide show with 40 photos is only 300KB at fair quality, 450KB at high quality, and 950KB at best quality. The original JPGS takes more than 3MB space. And there is more, you can set a audio background, with a WAV, MP3, WMA audio, or even use the audio of a MPEG, AVI, QuickTime, or WMV video.
You don't have to exact the audio to a seperate file first, just select the video directly and River Past Web Slides will handle the rest.
Runs on Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP, DirectX 8.0 required.
Here are some key features of "River Past Web Slides":
· Significant space saving. The WMV file generated uses much less space than the sum of all the photo files in JPG format.
· Fun! Create slide shows with background music.
· Less work for you. No need to create the thumbnails. Upload only one file instead of dozens.
· Less work for the site visitor. No need to click on each thumbnail to view the photos.
· Accept BMP, JPG and GIF pictures, so your photos in the digital camera can be easily transferred.
· Select a WAV, MP3, or WMA audio file as the background music.
· Or use the audio from your favorite video.
· Use variable bitrate WMV for the best quality with the smallest file size.
· Trial version is fully functional for 30 days.
· Only $19.95 to register.
· Registered users will get free upgrade for life.
BUY NOW and get 30 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
· River Past Web Slides requires DirectShow 8.0 and above, and Windows Media Format 9 to run.
Limitations: Unregistered version adds watermark to the output video