Net Weasel 1.5
Author: Klassy Software
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.35 MB
Net Weasel, an advanced HTML editor incorporating "wizard" utilities to assist in the creation of complex web documents.
Intended for users who are already experienced, or intend to learn, HTML code creation, Net Weasel is not a graphical page layout program but a code editor designed to modify the underlying structure of a web page directly.
Features include MDI (Multiple Document Interface) design allowing for the editing or creation of several HTML documents at once, built in HTML 3.2 preview engine as well as the ability to quick launch a page being edited in the operating systems default browser, unlimited undo/redo, context sensitive highlighting in the HTML code editor, the ability to import spread sheet data into the table editor and much more.
Here are some key features of "Net Weasel":
· Preview in external browser. By hitting the key, the current HTML code will be loaded in our operating systems default browser.
· HTML syntax checker. Hitting the key will display a list of questionable HTML code at the bottom of the editing screen. Clicking on a given error will cause the editor to jump to the section of code that contains the problem.
· Improved support for importing table data.
· Updated HTML symbol tool.
· Better support for extended dictionaries within the spell checker.
· Updated installation program with support for XP themes.
· Limited to 30 days.