Author: Cerasys, Inc.
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.26 MB
CallZap is an application created to help you block unwanted callers by name or phone number.
Say goodbye to those annoying evening telemarketing calls. Now you can block calls using your computer's modem and CallZap. Block "unknown", "out of area" and "private' callers too.
CallZap makes a great caller-id box even if you don't want to block calls. CallZap can display each call as it comes in using a sliding pop-up window in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
CallZap is extremely easy to use. It runs quietly in the background screening your calls for you. In most cases it will automatically recognize your modem and begins to monitor and block unwanted calls right away.
Here are some key features of "CallZap":
· Block by Name or Number: It's a simple as typing in the unwanted name or number. Block complete area codes and exchanges too.
· Block Unknown and Private Callers: Simply turn these options on/off from the settings screen.
· Call Log: The history of all calls is saved and can be reviewed at any time.
· Taskbar Notification: Use CallZap as a caller-id box. CallZap can notify you when call comes in by displaying the name and number in a sliding pop-up window.
· Redesigned Interface: The CallZap user interface has been completely redesigned from the ground up to be even more easy to use.
· Modem Compatibility: CallZap now supports a broader range of modem manufactures. CallZap will automatically detect your modem in most cases.
· User Settings: CallZap now has more configuration options, including the option to start CallZap when Windows starts and the ability to manually select your modem's COM port.
· Multi-user Friendly: CallZap now supports fast-user-switching on Windows XP.
· Limited to 15 days.