IVM Telephone Answering Attendant 5.01
Author: NCH Swift Sound
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.3 MB
IVM is a telephone answering machine, voice mail, call attendant, info-line and interactive voice response (ivr) program for Windows computers with voice modems or professional telephony line devices.
IVM Telephone Answering Attendant is an answering machine that helps you know who calls you.
· Voicemail (from a single answering message to hundreds of voice mailboxes).
· In-coming caller ID logger or display.
· Call attendant (using the menu call transfer features) to transfer and direct calls.
· Telephone information lines or AudioText type systems.
· Automated telephone order taking.
· Automated telephone surveys (using the number entry features linked to a database).
· Credit card telephone account payment.
· Dial in computer control or information (eg. Dial in to test security alarm or to restart server).
· Many more telephone related applications.
Extended message play on key press including support for wav, mp3 and a number of other formats.
Text-to-Speech voice synthesis as an alternative to recording or importing wav or mp3 files.
Ability to open files or run other software to process data or report information.
Free professionally voiced greetings included