Author: Michael Liedlgruber
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 3.09 MB
Have you ever wondered how fast your network or modem is?
Although all networking adapters and modems have a nominal speed, in practice however these values may totally differ. These specifications are only of theoretical nature and could hardly be reached in reality.
Due to heavy network traffic your connection can slow down considerably. If you want to know how fast data is really transmitted, you need a program like ConnWatch.
ConnWatch monitors all TCP/IP activity to and from the internet or other network connections and shows the communication speed in realtime.
Here are some key features of "ConnWatch":
· Graphical display of the network and internet traffic with histograms
· Support for modems, networking adapters and DSL adapters
· Recording of the traffic statistics for later view and analysis
· Easy-to-use user interface
· Support for skins. This makes it possible to customize the look of ConnWatch as you like it.
· Expandable through plugins. With plugins it is possible to individually analyse or display the internal datas of ConnWatch. Additionally it's possible to embed important networking tools directly into the program.
· 30 days trial