HTML Enforcer 1
Author: Cubic Software Design
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 0.22 MB
HTML Enforcer is a batch tool that will help you to quickly modify all web pages in a site with just a single click.
- it can replace al and tags along the site with your own
- you can choose the file type that you will edit (like *.htm *.html *.js *.php)
- it also can clean some unnecessary tags like: , , , , <style>.
- it can insert a tag or JS in a desired place. But the most important thing is that all this function can be batched over all file in directory/site!
- suitable for SEO (search engine optimization)
- it can generate HTML pages from directory listing. Suppose you have 300 files (images, docs, html, mp3...) in a directory and you want to put a link to each file. You don't need to write 600 html tags. HTML Enforcer will do it for you.
- it has a nice preview panel so you can instantly view your work result without living the program
- it is really small
- it is freeware
- single file
- it doesn't need to be installed/uninstalled (just download it and double click)
- it doesn't mess your registry or system with unneeded DLLs or other craps like this
- it has integrated Help as tooltips