Sentinel Beta 1 XP Theme
Operation System: Windows XP
Size: 4.5 MB
You need UXTHEME.DLL Pack to use XP Themes ! (120 Kb)
Sentinel is a Windows XP visual style inspired by the Windows Media Player skin called The Sentinel by The Skins Factory.
There are two ways to run it:
1 - You can extract everything to a folder and go double-clicking all the .msstyle files and manually change color schemes and matching wallpapers or you can
2 - Extract all the .theme files and 'Sentinel_A' and 'Sentinel_B' folders to your %WINDIR%Resourcesthemes folder and select the color schemes from Display Properties, this way is quicker but it takes up a lot of space on your themes list and you'll most probably loose your cursor and the default desktop icon settings
But make sure you read the readme.txt for installation notes. Requires either StyleXP or uxtheme.dll patch both available at www.tgtsoft.com
Here are the Commandments to obey when using Sentinel :
- Though shallt use ONLY Normal Size fonts.
- Though shallt NOT use large icons in the quick launch area.
- Use ClearType font smoothing, otherwise titlebar fonts look blocky.
- Disable the 'Address' Toolbar from your taskbar cos it throws it off sync when you're using multiple-line taskbars.
- Disable the 'Language Bar' from the taskbar.