Pawbrowse 1.1 beta 2
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.21 MB
Pawbrowse is an advanced image viewing and browsing application. It features a fully resizable interface, support for common image formats, a favorite folders system, floating file browser, several image viewing modes, and lots more.
• It's free!
• Fully resizable interface with floating file browser for image viewing the way you want it
• Support for 13 common image formats - GIF, Bitmap, JPEG, Metafiles etc.
• Thumbnail support for browsing folders of images
• Flip image functionality - horizontally, vertically or both
• 25 image filters including sharpen, soften, brightness and contrast
• Small file size and streamlined code means fast loading and operation
• Single action undo/redo and repeat last action on image manipulation
• Advanced Favorites system for fast access to frequently used directories
• Screen capture facility with delay timer - capture fullscreen or window
• Multiple view modes - actual size, best fit, stretch to fit and tiled
• Open in external editor for opening images into your favorite image editor
• Primary mouse contol - drag image on left click (actual size mode), edit image on right click
• Secondary mouse control - shift and left/right click navigates back/forward through images
• Limited zoom in/out feature when viewing images actual size
• And all this in Version 1.0 - much more to come in future releases!