Voice Connector 3.1.1
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.82 MB
Voice Connector is an application for real-time voice communication in local area networks (LANs). An advanced and friendly user interface, voice mail and a convenient text chat option will make your work easier. It is no longer necessary to interrupt your current application or game to talk to friends or colleagues. You can easily choose the recipient and talk to him/her in real-time, without interrupting a game or other program - even for a second!
Voice Connector is a real-time voice communication software for local networks.
This is made possible by two new technologies: QuickSwitch and OverlayMessage. This facility is very attractive to a game club or an internet cafe. The ICQ-like user interface will assist rapid mastery of the application. Another pleasing feature of the program is the presence of voice mail, i.e. you can save all your conversations and play them back later.
This is particularly appropriate in a business or education environment. If you prefer you can send text messages instead. Both voice connection and text chat can be used in P2P (phone-to-phone or peer-to-peer) mode as well as in broadcast mode (i.e. you can talk to many people at once).
Here are some key features of "Voice Connector":
· New ICQ-like user interface.
· Supports multicast protocol.
· Real-time voice chat.
· Voice mail capable of accepting and saving messages even if you are not present at a workstation.
· Unique system of switching users without interrupting your active task (for example game).
· Advanced text chat.
· Supports P2P and Broadcast connections.
· Does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server.
· Sound Card, Microphone, Pentium II (or AMD K6) or higher recommended, 32 MB RAM