Author: Digital Multi-Media Design DMMD
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 5.24 MB
Visere is a unique, high-speed, flicker-free image viewer and a basic image management tool that supports over a dozen of widely used image formats. With Visere you will be able to view your favourite images and much more.
Here are some key features of "Visere":
· You can edit (cut, copy, paste, crop, rotate, and flip), rename, convert, email, and print multiple files.
· You can create portfolios and index files of your favorite pictures.
· Excellent picture navigability with keyboard and mouse mappings that you can customize.
· Dockable toolbars for thumbnails, tools, view, favorites, and EXIF information.
· Dynamic thumbnails with cache(Visere dynamically loads only the thumbnails you are viewing).
· Speed options such as: skip when fast viewing, use cached thumbnails, and downsampling when reading large images.
· EXIF Support. An EXIF profile is text saved by your digital camera in the JPG image. This text usually contains information about the camera make and model, exposure, shutter speed, and many other features.
· Support for plug-ins. A Video Manager plug-in is currently available and several others will be available soon.
What's New in This Release:
· New features: the search toolbar allows you to search by name and date for any file name supported by Visere; Dynamic zoom allows you to zoom into an area by "flying" into it; Best Fit (resizes image to Visere) is on by default.
· Bug fixes: Favorites will not loose its list if opening multiple versions of Visere one after another; Lossless rotation of JPG will not delete the original file if write permissions are not properly set; fixed other misc. bugs.