GFI FAXmaker for Exchange 14.2 Build 20080729
Author: GFI Software
Operation System: Windows 2K/XP/2003/Vista
Size: 25.1 MB
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange descriptionWithout installing additional client software, users can send and receive faxes directly from OutlookGFI FAXmaker - The zero administration fax server!
Faxing manually is out of date. A professional fax server grants substantial savings on cost and improves customer service and image: The process of sending a fax is much shorter and incoming faxes are automatically integrated with today’s ‘email-based’ workflow.
With over 100,000 fax servers shipped since its launch, and numerous prestigious industry awards to its name, GFI FAXmaker is the leading enterprise quality fax server when it comes to reliability, administration, price and ease of use.
Email-to-fax gateway for Exchange, Notes & SMTP servers
GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP excels in its seamless integration with your mail server. This allows users to send and receive faxes and SMS/text messages directly from their email client, making GFI FAXmaker easy to use and learn. Leveraging your email infrastructure and Active Directory also allows for unparalleled
scalability, reliability and hassle-free administration.
Fax over IP (FOIP) support
GFI FAXmaker offers Fax over IP (FOIP) functionality enabling you to send faxes over the Internet whilst easily integrating with the existing IP infrastructure, such as IP-enabled PABXs. GFI FAXmaker's FOIP may also be used to implement Least Cost Routing (LCR); this results in cost-effectiveness that is achieved through a reduction in international calls dialed since calls are translated into a local call at the recipient’s country.
Here are some key features of "GFI FAXmaker for Exchange":
· Real time fax over IP using Brooktrout TR1034 cards
· HP Digital Sender support: Easily fax paper documents via GFI FAXmaker
· Fax annotation
· Automatically print transmission reports including miniatures of the fax
· Preview a fax
· Text API allows for easy application integration
· Supports rendering of HTML format messages
· No schema updates
· Auto-print faxes on different network printers based on routing rules
· Call accounting: Analyze fax costs using Microsoft Excel
· Routing of faxes to other FAXmaker server for least cost routing (LCR) by means of SMTP
· Support for Windows 2000/XP/2003 fax drivers
· Design coversheets in HTML or in RTF (Microsoft Word) format
· Remote fax server monitoring.
· At least 256 MB of RAM and an 800 MHz processor.
· A professional fax device
· If you are installing GFI FAXmaker on a separate machine, the IIS SMTP service will need to be installed.
· If using Windows 2000, ensure you have Service Pack 3 or later installed.
· 10-day trial period, unless you register and you get 30 days evaluation period