SecureToken 2.6.6 Build 3218
Author: Choung Networks
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 2.38 MB
SecureToken descriptionA SSH1/SSH2 client with an IE style address bar that also supports a wide variety of communication protocolsSecureToken is a SSH1/SSH2 client with an Internet Explorer style address bar that also supports a wide variety of traditional communication protocols such as telnet, rlogin, direct COM port and modem.
For SSH related tasks, SecureToken includes easy to use scp compatible application and port forward manager that can be used to transfer files or reroute normal connections through an encrypted channel.SecureToken is a SSH1 client that manage remote sites.
SecureToken also has an address book and fully customizable Microsoft Office XP style toolbars for managing remote sites and frequently used commands. Each entry in the address book can have different settings regarding color, font, and communication options, and can easily be placed on toolbars for quick 1-click access.
Besides single-byte character sets, SecureToken can also properly handle two-byte character sets such as Korean, Japanese, and Chinese. It supports local
printing and has the ability to capture communication data to a file.
SecureToken supports ZModem, XModem and raw data file transfer, and can be used with many proxy/firewall servers. It supports general TIS type, SOCKS 4/5, and SOCKS 5 with username/password authentication.
Here are some key features of "SecureToken":
· Supports VT100/VT102/VT52/ANSI terminal emulations.
· Supports xterm extensions for mouse support and changing title bar.
· Supports Address Book for easy management of remote servers.
· Supports management of frequently used commands through Easy Commands manager.
· Supports re-mapping of keyboard.
· Supports Auto Login.
· Supports SmartClick; your text-based terminal will suddenly feel like a web browser!
· Supports Slow Paste; clipboard-stored text is sent line by line, pausing briefly after sending each line for reviewing server responses.
· Supports Full Console Mode; in this display mode, no menu or status bar will be shown. Only the terminal screen will be visible.
· Supports Chat Window for easy data input.
· Supports HEX mode display of communication data.
· Supports Keep Alive; prevents remote server from auto disconnecting.
· Supports capturing of communication data while connected to remote server.
· Supports Auto Font Resizing.
· Supports Fast Scroll; improves client-to-server user response time.
· Includes fully customizable Windows® Office XP style toolbar, which is integrated with an Address Book and Easy Commands for 1-click access.
· Includes custom ASCII BEL(Ctrl+G) character sounds.
SUPPORTED COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS
· SSH1/SSH2 (also known as SECSH)
· TCP/IP Direct
· COM Port Direct
· TAPI (Modem)
· 30 days trial