WYSIWYG Web Builder 5.5.2
Author: Pablo Software Solutions
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 3.33 MB
Click to read our editor's review for WYSIWYG Web Builder
WYSIWYG Web Builder descriptionA What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get Web site builder. No HTML knowledge neededWeb Builder is an WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) utility that gives you the possibility to build web pages.
WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML.
Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool).
Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
Here are some key features of "WYSIWYG Web Builder":
· No HTML knowledge needed!
· Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees and Tables.
· Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
· Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
· Form layout object to create forms
, including actions, hidden fields etc.
· Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
· Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
· Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
· ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
· Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
· Build-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
· Build-in Banner maker.
· Rollover images.
· Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
· Image maps.
· Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
· Navigation bars.
· Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
· Support for Cascading Style Sheet positioning (layered layout).
· Insert Symbols (special characters).
· Verify links tool.
· Rotating Image component (useful for Ad Banners).
· Support for third-party add-ons, using the Web Builder Component Developers Kit.
· Import existing HTML pages.
· Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
· Show optional rulers.
· Page transitions in Page Properties.
· Inline Frame component (IFRAME).
· Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
· Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
· Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
· Embedded OLE component.
· Embedded page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
· Multi-language support. Dutch, English and Russian available.
· 30 days trial.
· Nag screen.