Operation System: Windows All
Size: 3.2 MB
FaxMail for Windows descriptionYou can send faxes to individuals or groups and design and save your own cover pagesSend and Receive fax. FaxMail for Windows supports 3.1x/95/98/ME. Adds a [Fax] button to Windows Programs giving you access to all the Fax Machines in the world making them become your printers.
Seamlessly integrates faxing into your Windows environment. It can print a fax from any program with print capabilities. You can send faxes to individuals or groups and design and save your own cover pages. FaxMail also includes a FaxBook that stores frequently used group and individual profiles. ElectraSoft writes software for many purposes including faxing.
FaxMail is a program that allows you to send and receive fax.
Here are some key features of "FaxMail for Windows":
· Select number rings until the Fax/Modem answers
· Number of re-dials
· Length of time between
· Set modem volume
· Scale to printer or Print actual FAX size
· View and move fax from Windows File Manager
· Immediate or scheduled fax sends
· Broadcast queue holds 32,000 fax
· Option to auto-print incoming faxes in the background
· Send/receive fax in the background while you work in the foreground
· Easy fax management
· GOOD help system
· Very fast fax viewer
· Log all sent and future fax events
· Quick notes with variable merge from FaxBook fields
· Fax any document you can print (send amazingly clean resumes)
· Event monitor
· Received fax notification
· Fax rescheduling
· Up to 1000 entries per FaxBook
· Easily create custom cover pages
· Background printing
· Supports Silent-Answer
· FaxMail Convert to Fax driver
· Supports many paper sizes, in PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE, including Letter 8.5x11, Legal 8.5x14, A4 210x297mm, A5 182x257mm, and is user definable down to a fraction of an inch
· Enhanced Windows Dynamic All Class Fax/Modem-Driver
· FaxBook merge into Cover Page
· Automatically switches from Fax to Printer Mode
· Supports Microsoft Word for Windows, Windows Write, and all other programs with the abilities to print
· Full-support for COM1-COM4 on IRQ00-IRQ15
· A Modem - almost all modems are CLASS 1, CLASS 2 or CLASS 2.0. FaxMail supports all three CLASSES.
· You will only be able to send to a maximum of 3 recipients in each batch of faxes you send, and an advertisement header will be added to each fax.