Express Talk VoIP Softphone 1.04
Author: NCH Swift Sound
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 438 KB
Express Talk is software that works like a telephone to let you make calls from your PC.
With Express Talk you can call anyone on the internet who has installed Express Talk (or any other SIP voip softphone). Calls are free. You can also call ordinary telephone numbers anywhere in the world if you sign up to a gateway service.
Express Talk is a software that allows you call over the internet.
It uses the SIP protocol and is compatible with most major VoIP SIP service providers. See below for some recommended telephone gateway companies.
Express Talk is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to setup the software and start making phone calls.
A full list of Express Talk's features follow but a quick way to try it out is to download and install now. You don't need to purchase and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process. Express Talk is free.
Here are some key features of "Express Talk":
· Lets you make internet phone calls free direct PC to PC, or PC to phone via a VoIP SIP gateway provider.
· Supports up to 4 lines on the one phone with the ability to put calls on hold.
· Works with a headset or in speakerphone mode with just a standard microphone and set of speakers.
· Includes data compression (GSM, uLaw, ALaw and PCM), echo cancellation, noise reduction comfort noise and more.
· Uses the standard SIP protocol so it can link to a broad range of telephone gateways, SIP system or other internet phone software.
· Can be configured to work behind NATs and Firewalls.
· Supports caller ID display and logging.
· Includes a phone book with quick dial.
What's New in This Release:
· added features including the ability to record calls
· transfer calls