Pics Print 3.20
Author: Source IT Software
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 6.52 MB
Pics Print descriptionDigital photo printing solution to create professional quality photosPics Print is a digital photo printing software.
It combines an intuitive user interface with the ability to create professional quality photos.
It offers WYSIWYG Printing; Greeting Card, Contact sheet and Poster Wizards; Add text and annotations to your images; Crop and edit images within.
Pics Print allows you to batch print all of the images in a folder, camera or selection at once. Wizards allow you to quickly and easily perform common printing tasks, such as creating posters, album-sized prints, greeting cards and thumbnail sheets.
With Pics Print your print-out is displayed on-screen exactly as it will appear on paper. You have complete control over the size and layout of your images. Moving and resizing your images couldn't be easier, just click and drag. Or right click and choose from predefined layouts and sizes. You can also add comments and filenames to them.
Pics Print creates images
at the highest quality your printer can manage.
Here are some key features of "Pics Print":
· WYSIWYG printing allows you to lay out your print on-screen exactly as it will come out on paper
· Easily add text and filenames to your printed images
· Built in editor lets you crop, rotate, and filter images without leaving the application.
· Borderless printing support
· Red eye removal
· Batch printing allows you to print all images in a folder, camera, etc with a specific layout or size
· One click creation of thumbnail indexes (contact sheets) from your digital camera
· Wizards allow you to quickly and easily perform common printing tasks
· Thumbnail browsing, so you can find your images quickly
· Create multi-sheet posters (up to 20 sheets high by 20 sheets wide)
· Create Calendars quickly with the Calendar Wizard
· Create Greeting cards with a simple-to-use Wizard
· Extract Picasa captions and information
· Save print documents and custom layouts for later use
· Optional Windows Explorer integration. Simply right-click images to print
· Supports Twain and USB compliant digital cameras and scanners
· Handles all common image formats including GIF, JPG, BMP, WMF, FAX, BW, RGB, RGBA, SGI, CEL, PIC, PCD, RLA, RPF, CUT, PAL, PSD, PDD, PSP, TIF, TIFF, PCX, PNG and more.
· Print to bitmap or pdf
· Add frames, borders and drop shadows to images
· Supports borderless printing
· Support for embedded camera information (EXIF and IPTC)
· Pics Print is appears as a camera retrieval option on Windows XP
· 64 MB ram
· high color video card
· Ceases printing after 30 days
· nag screen