Author: Cogitum LC
Operation System: Windows 2K/XP
Size: 2.37 MB
FotoTagger descriptionLets you publish annotated pictures to blogs, as well as share annotated images through Web and email.FotoTagger is a software tool for annotating JPEG images quickly and easily. Place on an image movable annotation notes that point to individual elements visualized on the image. Identify people and objects. Mark notable details. Comment specific objects. Instantly find a particular person, object, or comment among image collections.
Do you use Flickr? Annotate pictures with FotoTagger and upload them to your Flickr account in a few seconds. FotoTagger annotations are preserved and converted to Flickr notes so you can edit them by using Flickr online tools. Download images from Flickr with Flickr notes transformed to FotoTagger annotations and edit them with FotoTagger!
Publish whole folders or only selected images to Flickr at once. Bulk download from Flickr is also supported. FotoTagger lets you publish annotated pictures to blogs at Blogger.com and LiveJournal, as well as share annotated images through the Web and email. Export whole folders or only selected images to in order to create Web galleries of annotated images. View them as an automatic slide show or browse manually.
The galleries can be burned on a CD or uploaded to a Web site that gives you new opportunities for sharing your annotated image collections. Annotations do not change an original image so moving and sharing files keep annotations intact. In addition, this application includes an organizer that will let you explore and sort images stored on your PC directly from within FotoTagger.
Use one tool to annotate images, browse folders, view thumbnails, copy or move images, view Exif, IPTC data, and more. FotoTagger also provides basic features for viewing an image, including zoom, rotation, and resize.
You can also edit an image
in external imaging software without the risk to lose annotations. Add searchable comments to individual pictures or groups of images at once.
Here are some key features of "FotoTagger":
· Add and position tags to images.
· Create callouts to pinpoint a specific object.
· Add, edit or delete comments for a group of images at once in Organize mode.
· View comments for multiple images in Organize mode.
· Define font and color settings.
· Display tags in a form of ballons.
· Use matte to enhance the space within which tags can be placed.
· Create annotation regions to assign a single tag to multiple objects and identify boundaries of an annotated object.
· Hide tags and caption to view an original image.
· Edit tags and caption at any time.
· Pasting an image from the Windows clipboard.
· Choose a color for tags, caption, callouts, font, background, and matte.
· View annotated pictures stored on a local disk.
· Explore and organize images.
· Apply operations, such as exporting to Flickr, exporting to HTML, rotation, sending by email, and moving, to a group of chosen images.
· View Exif data.
· View IPTC data.
· View image and file properties.
· Publish annotated images to Flickr with annotations preserved and converted to editable Flickr notes.
· Download images from Flickr with Flickr notes preserved and converted to editable FotoTagger annotations.
· Export individual annotated images to HTML or send them by email.
· Export manually chosen images or all images from a specified folder to HTML and create Web galleries of annotated images with an ability to view them in the automatic slide show mode.
· Export regions of annotated images to HTML as separate images
· Publish annotated pictures to blogs at LiveJournal.com and Blogger.com directly from FotoTagger.
· Customize publication and export templates.
· Generate animated GIF files.
· Merge tags with an image to enable people who do not have FotoTagger to view annotation anyway.
· Search across textual notes and image file names to find a particular person, object, or comment among digital image collections.
· Search for text in tags of specific image to find all tags where the searh phrase occurrs.
· Zoom in/out an image.
· Edit an image with an external image editing software while preserving FotoTagger annotations.
· Resize and rotate image while automatically adjusting tags positioning.
· View image in Fit Screen or Real Size mode.
· Print an image with tags.
· Support for JPEG (jpeg, jpg, jpe) files.
· Store tags according to an XML-based open specification
· Export tags to an XML file and import them back onto the picture.
· Scaling tags when printing an image.
· Maximum tag size is 32K, including all XML.
· PC with 300MHz Pentium processor
· 128MB RAM
· About 3MB of free hard disk space is required to install
· Because FotoTagger indexes images on a hard disk, it requires some additional hard disk space to store the index. Amount of the required space depends on a number of pictures you have on the hard disk. Typically, it usually takes up to 100MB.
· 800x600 pixels, 16 bit color monitor.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above is recommended, but not required.