Able Photo Slide Show 22.214.171.124
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 4.16 MB
Able Photo Slide Show descriptionIt displays your graphic files in a folder continuously without you doing anythingAble Photo Slide Show - Have you ever wanted to see all the digital photos and other graphic files in a folder without opening each up individually (one after another)? Well, Able Photo Slide Show displays your graphic files in a folder continuously without you doing anything.
Able Photo Slide Show is a software that will allow you to create picture slideshow.
You just point it to a file in folder, say how long to display each picture, select transition effects and then sit back and watch. If a picture is too large or less for your screen, it is resized to fit keeping the aspect ratio.
Here are some key features of "Able Photo Slide Show":
· Load up multiple formats of images including tif, tiff, fax, gif, jpg, jpeg, jpe, pcx, bmp, dib, rle, ico, cur, png, wmf, emf, tga, targa, vda, icb, vst, pix, pxm, ppm, pgm, pbm ...
· View the slideshow with 150 transitional effects (with preview).
· Full screen mode.
· Hide cursor on full screen mode.
· Preview the images while loading up the list.
· Project manager
· Adding and removing files in project from any folders (with preview).
· Multiple file selection in Project manager (you can hold SHIFT down and select a range, or hold CTRL down and select multiple photos). Opening and saving of a projects.
· Able Photo Slide Show allows you to create standalone executable slide shows and screen savers.
· Description Manager. Addition and viewing of the graphic files description.
The information is stored directly in files with JPG, JPEG, JPE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, GIF, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM extension.
· You would not need to worry about different image dimensions or file type s Able Photo Slide Show would resample the images on-the-fly prior to loading them up on screen.
· You will get perfectly centered images each time.
· The number of images is shown in the upper part of the window (when the first image out of 16 is displayed, it reads 1/16).
· The panel for display of the files description.
· Slide show Auto-start.
· Start and Stop buttons.
· Viewing selected items or all items in the current folder.
· Sequence options (forward, reverse, and random).
· Repeat slide show option.
· Slide delay adjustment.
· Background color or images selection.
· Transition delay adjustment.
· HotKey buttons (Front, Back, Stop, Start, Exit from full screen mode)
· Sound Playback WAV, MID and MP3 (only if in system installed MP3 codec) files.
· PSSP (Photo Slide Show Project) extension associated with program.
· Launching from command line (folders, files or projects).
· The command line parameter ("/splash", "/exit", "/fullscr").
· Program context menu in Explorer.
· Image Browser allows to perform normal viewing functions and file management tasks (rename, move, copy, delete, e-mail, favorites list, print, edit, get image information, sort).
· Supports all common image formats: JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, Bitmaps (BMP, RLE and DIB), TIFF, Metafiles (WMF and EMF), Icons (ICO), PNG, PCX, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM
· Thumbnails display with support for memory and disk caching
· Images can be added to favorites for later viewing or saving as an image collection
· Advanced thumbnail display, printing and exporting functionality, including the ability to create thumbnail image sheets and text file description lists
· Three printing modes:
· Print the currently Selected Image(s).
· Print All Images in the current folder.
· Print Thubmnails for all images in the current folder.
· Automatic choice of best orientation for printing
· Assigning of text descriptions to images
· Standard viewing features, such as Slideshow, Zoom and Shrink to fit and Stretch to fit.
· Advanced viewing features, such as background loading, fast display.
· Image manipulation functions including rotate, flip, crop, resize and various filters and effects.
· Supports acquisition of images from Twain-compliant scanners and digital cameras.
· Supports Wheel Mouses, such as Microsoft Intellimouse.
· Forwarding of images via e-mail
· All standard file and folder management functionality and image conversion features.
· Able Photo Slide Show is simple to use.
· Pentium-400, 32 MB RAM
· 30 days trial
· watermark displayed on pictures