Snappy Fax Network Server 220.127.116.11
Author: John Taylor & Associates
Operation System: Windows All
License: Shareware , 69 $ to buy
Size: 5.96 MB
Snappy Fax Network Server descriptionNetwork Fax Server manages incoming and outgoing faxes for network usersDo you have...
· A waiting line at the office fax machine ?
· Computers on your network that cannot send faxes because of no outside telephone line access ?
· a need to view incoming faxes at the office remotely from a web browser ?
· A business where fax communication is important ?
If you would answer "Yes" to any of the above, Snappy Fax Network Server is for you. Fax Server can simultaneously send and receive multiple faxes using inexpensive fax modems, no expensive dedicated fax boards are required.
The Fax server receives incoming faxes and prints them automatically. Outgoing fax jobs are submitted to the server from Snappy Fax which serves as a client running on the workstations. Network clients are automatically notified when
incoming faxes are received and of the results of outgoing fax jobs.
Here are some key features of "Snappy Fax Network Server":
· Supports sending and receiving faxes on multiple modems. The theoretical limit is 16 modems.
· The fax server can automatically forward incoming faxes to any number of email addresses
· An unlimited number of network clients can be configured to work with the fax server
· Each modem can be configured for sending, receiving or both sending and receiving.
· Modems can be configured as private to a specific workstation if needed (The "boss" may want his own modem)
· Unwanted "junk" faxes can be filtered and rejected by receiving modems
· Supports forwarding of incoming faxes to other fax machines
· The fax server can automatically notify client workstations of incoming faxes
· The fax server can automatically notify clients of outgoing fax job results
· Incoming fax data can be viewed remotely from the fax server with a web browser (requires companion software)
· Fax jobs can be submitted remotely through email to the fax server (requires companion software)
· Can import fax data from a Snappy Fax client
· Pentium class PC, Pentium II or higher recommended
· 128mb ram minimum, 256mb or more recommended
· 20mb disk space (actual space requirments will depend on fax volume)
· One or more Fax Capable modems