MyViewPad 3.5.1 Build 25117
Author: fCoder Group Inc
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 3.16 MB
MyViewPad descriptionThe best free viewer of digital graphics, supporting a large number of both vector and raster graphics formatsMyViewPad is the best free viewer of digital graphics. Over several years of working on a graphics engine our company created a truly stable, quality product.
Most likely, MyViewPad uses the best digital graphics engine available on the market, but you can judge for yourself.
If you haven't noticed anything special, we reached our goal. That means that the program is doing what it is supposed to do - it is showing images.
MyViewPad can view large images; it can show thousands of images in a row; it can view files with errors and nonstandard formatting, as well as multi-page and animated files.
All of this was tested over and over. We have a huge collection of various digital graphic files that could not be viewed by other programs.
These different files came from our customers and were collected over many years. Each such file presented a real challenge for people and that's why we ended up with files that no one could view anywhere else.
Of course, you could have a file like that yourself. In this modern age of digital information it's impossible to avoid minor troubles.
To keep up
with progress means not only updating your anti-virus database. Our tests show that other popular viewers can't view even a half of our file collection. However, we can! And we are happy to tell you about it.
Here are some key features of "MyViewPad":
· a large number of both vector and raster graphics formats is supported. The program can read about 80 formats and write to about 25 formats. The original engine ensures deep and high quality support for common as well as relatively rare image formats.
· images can be received from scanners and cameras (via TWAIN interface),
· batch image scanning is also supported.
· MyViewPad can be used as a standalone application as well as Total Commander file browser plugin
· the program is disctributed as freeware
· convenient user interface. Users may select either the original program window skin or the classic Windows application skin
· navigating graphics files is traditionally convenient.
· image preview is enabled when navigating and opening files.
· drag & drop operation is supported when opening images for viewing
· images can be viewed in fullscreen mode
· slide show mode with wide range of settings is supported
· animation and frame-by-frame display mode are supported
· EXIF and IPTC information can be viewed from formats supporting EXIF and IPTC
· when viewing images, transparency of alpha-channels is taken into account.
· RAW images are fully supported, preview option included.
· tools for image color correction - brightness, contrast, levels, bar graph, blur, sharpen, matrix filters, etc.
· color correction preview with UNDO option.
· quality image resampling (4 filtration modes)
· mirror, right and arbitary angle image rotation with interpolation
· changing image color depth
· multipage images are fully supported including reading, conversion, transformation, saving of multipage images
· inbuilt color profile of the image is taken into account when the image is being loaded (off by default)
· transparency and alpha-channels are taken into account when working with files
· Multi-threading for optimum performance
· MMX/SSE/SSE2 optimizations for high speed image transformations