River Past Screen Recorder 7.6.4
Author: River Past Corporation
Operation System: Windows All
License: Demo , 39.95 $ to buy
Size: 3.74 MB
River Past Screen Recorder descriptionCapture screen to AVI video file, with choices of video and audio codecRiver Past Screen Recorder - easy to use and fast screen recording software. Capture screen from the full screen, a window (even if you drag it around the screen), a region with fixed location, or cursor area.
When capturing cursor area, the capture area's size is defined by the user but it always follows the cursor.
Output to AVI files, with choices of video codec, including Cinepak, Indeo 3, 4, 5, MS Video 1, MS RLE, or Motion JPEG. Option to capture audio, from any sources, including microphone, line-in, or speakers.
This is the fastest screen video recorder. Tested to be up to four times faster than other programs. Ideal for making demo, tutorial, and training videos. Tested to be up to four times faster than other programs.
River Past Screen Recorder is a screen capture utility that capture cursor area.
River Past Screen Recorder Pro adds the ability to record to WMV, DivX, Xvid, OGM, MKV formats. It also supports MOV Booster Pack to record to QuickTime MOV files.
Here are some key features of "River Past Screen Recorder":
· River Past Screen Recorder can capture AVI from the full screen, a window, a rectangle region, and a defined area around the cursor.
· Drag-and-drop operation is used to define the window or the rectangle to be captured. When capturing from a window, the capture area follows the window, even if the window has been moved around the screen.
· You can define the maximum frame rate to be captured, and thus control the output file size.
· River Past Screen Recorder supports the following output format: AVI
River Past Screen Recorder supports the following additional formats:
· OGM (OGG Media)
· MKV (Matroka)
· MPG (MPEG-1)
· MOV (MOV Booster Pack required)
· WMV (Windows Media Video)
· You have the full control over the codec of the AVI file. You can choose the video compressor, and its compression quality.
· Use hot keys to control the recording. You can define the hot keys to the combinations you prefer. Minimize River Past Screen Recorder, and start and stop recording by the hot keys. You can even pause the recording.
Windows Media Video:
· River Past Screen Recorder Pro allows you to record to WMV files using Microsoft's Windows Media Screen codec, which is specialized in producing high quality and small screen videos.
· Record the video and post it on the web without any editing and conversion.
· River Past Screen Recorder is tested to run on any PC with a Pentium III/Celeron CPU of 500 MHz or above. A sound card is required.
· River Past Screen Recorder requires DirectX 8.0 or above. We strongly recommend that you always use the latest the latest DX (currently 9.0b) because it provides better stability and performance.
· For WMV output in River Past Screen Recorder Pro, you must have Windows Media Format runtime 9 installed. We provide it in a separate download package.
· A watermark is added to the recorded video, and the recording is limited to 2 minutes.