Network Inventory Monitor 3.8
Operation System: Windows All
License: Shareware , 59 $ to buy
Size: 1.5 MB
Network Inventory Monitor descriptionIt allows you to make up a network inventory. This program gives you possibility to get quick and full informationNetwork Inventory Monitor will let you create a network inventory. By monitoring the inventory you can get quick and complete information about operational systems, service packs, hotfixes, hardware, installed software and running processes on remote PCs. You can get screen shots from remote computer and send message to remote PC. Also you can create reports about hardware, installed software and running processes on computers in your local network.
Our inventory software program will collect the following information about the user workstation in your network:
· Operational system type, version and build;
· Installed service pack and hotfixes;
· Host name, description, user name and operational system product
· Internet Explorer version;
· Processor type and frequency from the vendors: Intel, AMD, VIA, Cyrix, Alpha, PowerPC, SiS, Transmeta, National Semiconductor, MIPS, Centaur, UMC, NexGen, WinChip and Rise Technology;
· Motherboard, BIOS information, serial number and chassis;
· Network adapter, IP-addresses and MAC-addresses;
· Memory size and memory modules;
· Name and type of HDD, CD-ROM, FDD, video card, monitor, modems, multimedia devices;
· Total and free size of HDD volumes;
· All printers;
· Installed software on remote PCs;
· Installed software quantity all over the network;
· All running processes;
· All shared resources;
· All windows startup programs;
· Monitor screenshot.
Here are some key features of "Network Inventory Monitor":
· You can generate a report about all computers in "one-touch".
· Sending messages from "Network Inventory Monitor - Administrator" to "Network Inventory Monitor - User".
· Possibility to hide "Network Inventory Monitor - User" window and tray icon.
· Export All Data to MS SQL
· Export reports to HTML, XML, MS Excel, MS Visio XML Drawing or RTF formats.
· Password protection with strong cryptographic algorithm.
· You can easily update "Network Inventory Monitor - User" from Administrator's side.
· Built in scheduler.
· Supporting Microsoft Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003.