Power Video Converter 22.214.171.124
Author: apus software
Operation System: Windows All
License: Demo , 29.95 $ to buy
Size: 2.56 MB
Power Video Converter descriptionConvert, join or split your video files between avi, wmv, mpeg, vcd, dvdPower Video Converter was designed to meet all your needs of file conversion between AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV, ASF, DAT, VOB formats.
Extremely fast conversion speed and friendly user interface let you convert video files between many formats with ease. The powerful features and unbeatable price make Power Video Converter an affordable and powerful video conversion solution on personal computer.
Power Video Converter enables you to add conversion, join and audio extract as tasks, just need one click for batch executing. With the combination of DirectX and some of the speediest encoders available, you really won't find any application that converts significantly faster than Power Video Converter.
Power Video Converter supports specifying start and end position when you do conversion, joint and audio extract. Clip film
freely just needs several clicks! left mouse button click the film window to set play/pause, drag the slider button to specify start and end position.
Here are some key features of "Power Video Converter":
· Extreme fast Conversion speed;
· Supports AVI, Divx, xvid, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV, VOB, DAT;
· Batch file conversion;
· All supported formats to MPEG1;
· All supported formats to MPEG2;
· All supported formats to VCD,SVCD,DVD(PAL,NTSC);
· All supported formats to AVI(DivX,XviD, MPEG-4);
· All supported formats to Windows Media Format (support custom wmv profile);
· Joints video files to a large one;
· Splits large video file to smaller clips;
· Specifies start and end position while convert and joint;
· Extract sound from all supported formats to mp3, wav, wma;
· Extract images from all supported formats to bmp;
· Backup DVD Disk(.VOB) to all supported formats;
· Backup DVD Disk(.VOB) music to mp3, wav, wma;
· Backup VCD Disk(.DAT) to all supported formats;
· Backup VCD Disk(.DAT) music to mp3, wav, wma;
· Create custom wmv profile;
· Load custom wmv prfile.
· CPU 300MHZ or better
· RAM 128MB or more
· Windows Media Format Runtime Library
· DirectX 8.1 or higher
· 50% conversion limit