Author: Hachisoft Corporation
Operation System: Windows NT
License: Shareware , 39.95 $ to buy
Size: 17.3 MB
hsCADView descriptionhsCADView is an easy to use CAD viewerhsCADView offers you an very useful CAD viewer.
View, print, zoom, pan, rotate & measure 2D/3D Cad Files (DWG, DXF, DWF,DXB). Convert between various document types (DXF, DWG, DWF, and DXB) and versions (r12, r13, r14, AutoCAD 2000, 2004, 2006) and export to images (JPEG, BMP), and PDF files.
Full support for drawing layouts is included. Users can select an "active" layout and then export it to PDF or image. Plot style file support allows for easy mapping of colored drawings to printable PDFs or Images. Measure lengths and areas with our intuitive tools.
offers many product features that allow you interact with CAD drawings without needing a full design editor.
Here are some key features of "hsCADView":
· Import from most standard CAD File Formats (DWG, DXF, DWF)
· Display 2D and/or 3D information
· Render with a variety of 3D Viewing modes
· Zoom, Rotate, Pan, and Snap within a Drawing (2D and 3D)
· Manage multiple views of a Drawing with Viewports
· Preview both custom Drawing Layouts, and the Drawing Modelspace
· Map difficult to print colors with Plotstyles
· Preview a print job before you waste your ink
· Print both custom Drawing Layouts, and the Drawing Modelspace
· To any supported Drawing file types (and all versions!). Make an old Drawing new, or a new Drawing old.
· To web formats such as PDF, DWF, SVG, and Images
· To an email attachment
· Maximize screen space with tabbed viewing
· Internet Explorer 5.0, 2K SP3, XP SP2, Microsoft Installer 3.0