Atific Video Collection 2.0.0
Operation System: Windows All
License: Trial , 60.64 $ to buy
Size: 12.5 MB
Atific Video Collection descriptionA software application targeted to consumer home video users with the easiest and fastest tape to PC video captureAtific Video Collection application is targeted to consumer home video users with the easiest and fastest tape to PC video capture. Thanks to real-time encoding there is no longer need for large temporary disk space or hours of waiting for encoding to complete. The optimized one-pass Atific MPEG-4 encoder allows even real-time HDTV encoding with current dual core processors.
Atific Video Collection is the easiest ever video capture product. The attached camera is automatically identified and tape-to-PC capture is started by a one-click procedure.
Atific Video Collection is MPEG-4/DivX/XviD compatible. Video clips can be played by Atific Video Collection, compatible
Windows/Linux/Mac media player programs and home theater equipment.
Video encoding can also be performed on-the-fly from DV-streaming capable cameras that output DV stream also in the recording/pause modes. VHS tapes can also be captured with a DV-compatible frame grabber card or external digitizer devices.
Here are some key features of "Atific Video Collection":
· One click transfer from DV tape to MPEG4 in Your Video Collection
· Real time encoding of audio and video while transferring to a PC
· Picture and sound quality optimized automatically
· Camera auto detection
· Supports encoding from video files and live stream from DV cameras and capture cards
· Complete manual included
· Uses the Atific MPEG4 Professional video encoder
· Support for multi-core processors and Hyper-Threading
· Real-time HDTV encoding from file (SW update for HDTV camera support coming soon)
· DV cameras and image capture cards with DV/Firewire-1394
· Most media and DVD players in addition to selected set-top boxes
· SS2 capable processor is required (Intel P4 or AMD Athlon 64)
· 30-day trial
· watermark on the encoded video