Operation System: Windows All
Size: 4 MB
PixGrabber is not just a handy image viewer but also a powerful tool for image archive managing.
Images can be collected from various sources, including: Internet, Hard Drive, CDs, etc. Pixgrabber will guard you from annoying ads and allow you to avoid viewing the same pages recurrently.
PixGrabber gathers images from the pages you visit either in manual or auto mode. When auto mode is on, images are put into database without your participation. These images can be bound to one or more rubrics, accompanied by your comments and rated.
Pixgrabber features meta-search through 7 most popular image-searching engines. It's very easy to use.
Besides, PixGrabber allows arranging image collection without visiting sites themselves. You just have to specify the URL you want the project to start from and the level of image-containing web pages nesting. Also you can download images using filters or URL masks.
Program features intellectual algorithm responsible for identification of duplicate pictures that allows not only finding duplicate images in the database, but also recognize them in the process of importing.
Even more, PixGrabber is powerful bookmark manager and allows adding your personal comments to the current web page and bookmark it straight from the active browser window.
PixGrabber blocks ads and pop ups guided by its URLs, dimensions or by actual image placement.
When blocking the loading of banners in compliance with user settings, PixGrabber can either cut the banner and “shrink” the page area, which has been occupied by the ad, or change the banner with predefined small text block.
Thanks to its link-highlighting feature (strikethrough by default) PixGrabber makes it very easy to avoid useless visiting of the same web pages all the time.
Here are some key features of "PixGrabber":
· view images from Hard Drive and CDs
· search and download images from the Internet using several image-searching engines simultaneously
· download images from web sites using filters, URL-masks and level nesting
· gather images from visited pages in manual and auto modes
· search and delete duplicate images from database
· manage handy image archive with advanced search abilities
· work as bookmark manager, giving you possibility to comment pages you visit straight from browser window
· show pop up hints to the visited pages
· Block ads (banners) and unwanted pop ups
· do many other useful operations
This download may include additional applications bundled with the software's installer file. Third-party applications bundled with this download may record your surfing habits, deliver advertising, collect private information, or modify your system settings. Pay close attention to the end user license agreement and installation options.
You are advised to run Ad-Aware or similar programs after installing this product. You can download such programs by clicking here.
What's New in This Release:
· Some minor bugs have been fixed.