Stone's WebWriter 3.5
Author: Steen Hjelmstrand
Operation System: Windows All
License: Shareware , n/a $ to buy
Size: 969 KB
Stone s WebWriter descriptionAn award winning, smart, reliable, no-nonsense HTML editor.Stone's WebWriter is an award winning Danish no-nonsense HTML editor. Stone's WebWriter is smart, reliable and it features easy-to-use dialogues, right-click editing, code completion and syntax high-ligthing, so you can get started without knowing HTML.
Here are some key features of "Stone's WebWriter":
· Editor to create and edit Cascading Style Sheets.
· Sitemap gives you an overview of the structure of your website.
· Image Map editor for creating and editing images with clickable areas.
· Managing external resource files like Cascading Style Sheets.
· Function to convert all special characters. You can convert the entire document or selected text only.
· Head elements H1-H6, and P element can now be right-click edited.
· Many enhancements when dealing with forms, graphics and sound.
· 6 new functions to convert text: Convert to upper case, convert to lower case, capitalize words, capitalize sentenses, change case and insert space.
· CODE SUPPORT
· Libraries with build in search and code insert.
· Code Completion. When writing code in the editor you get a list of choices to pick from rather than writing the code your self.
· Integration of external Style Sheets help file.
· You can search the external help files by just placing the cursor in the word you want to know more about.
· Tool bar with buttons for direct editing of title, meta tags, styles and scripts. You don't have to find the tag in the document. Plus buttons for bookmark managing, transfer speed, browser preview etc.
· Bookmarks. Up to 5 bookmarks in each document makes it easy to jump forth and back between different parts of the document.
· Line numbers added.
· Posible to write protect open documents.
· FILE MANAGING
· Favourites. Favourite files, favourite folders and favourite places gives you the possibility of fast opening of particular files, opening a file in a particular folder and one-click jumping to a particular folder in the file manager.
· Posibility of creating new folders directly from WebWriters file manager.
· HTML file filters and Script file filters can be set by user.
· USER INTERFACE
· New color component; colors can be chosen from a dialog or be written directly in code.
· At installation WebWriter is added to the list of possible HTML editors in Windows.
· All open documents can be added to a project.
· UPLOAD TO INTERNET
· Files can be draged from Windows Explorer, Desktop etc. to be uploaded to Internet.
· Possibility of setting host type, port and type of transmission.
· Files can be transfered one at the time in the free version.
· Files incapsulated in style attributes, elements and resource files are included when updating projects and calculating transfer time.
· A number of routines have been optimized. This means:
· Faster start up
· Faster project update
· Faster updating of file lists from remote host (when using ftp)