FastStone Image Viewer 3.3 Beta 3
Author: FastStone Soft
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 3.98 MB
Click to read our editor's review for FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer descriptionFaststone Image Viewer si an image browser, viewer, converter and editor with an easy to use interfaceFastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor.
Faststone Image Viewer has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touch the four edges of the screen.
Other features include a high quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram and much more.
It supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, MRW, RAF, PEF, ORF, NEF, SRF and DNG).
FastStone Image Viewer includes two editions in one installation:
· Standard Edition - Free for private or educational use
· Professional (Pro) Edition - Registration required. Once registered, Standard edition will be converted to Pro edition
Here are some key features of "FastStone Image Viewer Standard Edition":
· Image browser and viewer with a familiar Windows Explorer-like user interface
True Full Screen viewer with image zoom support and unique fly-out menu panels
· Crystal-clear and customizable one-click image magnifier
· Superior Red-Eye effect removal/reduction with completely natural looking end result
· Image modification tools: Resize/resample, rotate/flip, crop, sharpen/blur, brightness/contrast, etc.
· Eleven (yes, 11) resampling algorithms to choose from when resizing images
· Image color effects: gray scale, sepia, negative, Red/Green/Blue adjustment
· Image special effects: watermark, annotation, drop shadow, framing, bump map, lens, morph, waves
· Multi-level Undo/Redo capability
· One-touch best fit/actual size image display support
· Image management, including tagging capability and Copy To/Move To Folder support
· Histogram display with color counter feature
· Image EXIF metadata support (plus comment editing for JPEGs)
· Configurable batch processing to convert/rename large or small collections of images
· Slideshow creation with 150+ transition effects and music support (MP3, WMA, WAV...)
· Create efficient image attachment(s) for emailing to family and friends
· Print images with full page-layout control
· Choose and set desktop wallpaper from your image collections
· Acquire images from a scanner
· Versatile screen capture capability
· Powerful Save As interface to compare image quality and control generated file size
· Run favorite programs with one keystroke from within Image Viewer
· Create a no-install fully portable version of the program which can be run from a removable storage device
· Configurable mouse wheel support
· Supports multiple program skins
Here are some key features of "FastStone Image Viewer Professional (Pro) Edition":
All features in Standard edition, plus:
· Compare images side-by-side (up to 4 at a time) to easily cull those forgettable shots
· Create fully configurable Contact Sheets - just like the pros (and save $$$ on ink)
· Drag and drop to arrange thumbnail orders (Custom Sort)
· Create memorable artistic image montages from your family photos for personalized desktop wallpapers (Wallpaper Anywhere)
· Supports dual-monitor configurations
· FastStone Image Viewer, MaxView and Photo Resizer are provided as freeware for private (non-commercial) or educational (including non-profit organization) use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use and to make an unlimited number of copies of these programs. However, for commercial use, it is required to purchase a license.