Operation System: Windows All
License: Trial , 30 $ to buy
Size: 500 KB
BWMeter descriptionBWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter, monitor and traffic controllerBWMeter is a very powerful bandwidth monitor and meter that measures and displays all traffic on your network.
Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use).
This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example. BWMeter can create statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all internal network traffic as well as download and upload from the internet. BWMeter is a very powerful bandwidth monitor and meter that measures and displays all traffic on your network.
You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses
(e.g. to see how much data you download from your favorite news server).
BWMeter is ideal for home users to get an overview of how much bandwidth they use, as well as small to large businesses, where one computer can maintain the statistics of downloaded / uploaded data of all computers in the network.
Here are some key features of "BWMeter":
· Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
· User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
· User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
· Can monitor all network interfaces / adapters
· Can monitor and display all traffic on the network
· Traffic control, access control and speed limits
· Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
· Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
· Alerts and notifications
· Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
· Statistics can be exported / imported
· Easy installation and configuration with default options
· Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
· Can run as a Service (Windows NT, 2000, XP and 2003 only)
· Absolute flexibility
· Many options for full customization
· 10 MB of free harddisk space
· 30 days trial