River Past Screen Recorder Pro 7.4.5
Author: River Past
Operation System: Windows All
License: Demo , 59.95 $ to buy
Size: 2.36 MB
River Past Screen Recorder Pro descriptionLets you capture screen to AVI/WMV/DivX/OGM/MKV or optional MOV/MP4/3GPRiver Past Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use, fast, and powerful screen video recording software.
Record full screen, window (even if you drag it around the screen), fixed region, or cursor area. Output to AVI, DivX, XviD, MKV, OGM, WMV or MOV (optional) files, with choices of video codec with quality setting.
It will load the video compressors dynamically on your system for the best power and flexibility. Common codecs include Cinepak, Indeo 3, 4, 5, Microsoft Video 1, Motion JPEG, DivX and XviD. Use the latter two for the best speed and quality.
Optionally audio can be recorded from any sources, including microphone, line-in, or speakers. Recording volume can be adjusted manually even during the recording. Full control over the audio codec, sample rate, channle, bits per sample, and bitrate.
River Past Screen Recorder Pro has a built-in scheduler for unattended recording. You can set the start time and/or the stop time. Record your e-learning sessions from the web or scheduled broadcasts when you cannot attend.
River Past Screen Recorder Pro has been tested to be up to four times faster than other programs. Ideal for making demo, tutorial, and training
With the optional MOV Booster Pack, you can output to QuickTime movie.
With the optional MPEG-4 Booster Pack, you can output to MP4 video.
With the optional 3GP Booster Pack, you can output to 3GPP or 3GPP2 video.
Here are some key features of "River Past Screen Recorder Pro":
· River Past Screen Recorder can capture AVI from the full screen, a window, a rectangle region, and a defined area around the cursor.
· Drag-and-drop operation is used to define the window or the rectangle to be captured. When capturing from a window, the capture area follows the window, even if the window has been moved around the screen.
· You can define the maximum frame rate to be captured, and thus control the output file size.
· River Past Screen Recorder supports the following output format: AVI
River Past Screen Recorder supports the following additional formats:
· OGM (OGG Media)
· MKV (Matroka)
· MPG (MPEG-1)
· MOV (MOV Booster Pack required)
· WMV (Windows Media Video)
· You have the full control over the codec of the AVI file. You can choose the video compressor, and its compression quality.
· Use hot keys to control the recording. You can define the hot keys to the combinations you prefer. Minimize River Past Screen Recorder, and start and stop recording by the hot keys. You can even pause the recording.
Windows Media Video:
· River Past Screen Recorder Pro allows you to record to WMV files using Microsoft's Windows Media Screen codec, which is specialized in producing high quality and small screen videos.
· Record the video and post it on the web without any editing and conversion.
· Pentium III/Celeron CPU of 500 MHz or above
· A sound card is required
· DirectX 8.0 or above. We strongly recommend that you always use the latest the latest DX (currently 9.0b) because it provides better stability and performance.
· WMF - For WMV output in River Past Screen Recorder Pro, you must have Windows Media Format runtime 9 installed.
· A watermark is added to the recorded video, and the recording is limited to 2 minutes.