HAPedit 3.1 Build 11.111
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.32 MB
HAPedit descriptionHAPedit offers a simple but efficient interface for creating and editing HTML tags and not only.HAPedit is an acronym for Html Asp Php editor; a win32 text-mode editor useful for all developers of dynamic web pages.
HAPedit will give you a simple but efficient interface to create and edit HTML tags.
Asp management doesn't work as well it does in php, because HAPedit can't catch the error codes returned on compilation.
Php management works fine, because HAPedit can catch compilation return codes.
, with its multi-document interface, functions in text-mode, and uses your browser(s) to preview pages.
As you write code, you can call one of the page-checking functions to check for broken links or missing images.
You can extract code for images or links, to check them individually; all extractions are made after a 'compilation' for dynamic languages, such php or asp.
Here are some key features of "HAPedit":
· Code Explorer (ASP/PHP).
· Multi-file regular expression search functions.
· Multi-file opening function: you provide pre-defined file extentions or file masks, project or folder.
· Template management to create new files.
· Clip library to add different code snippets from a list.
· You can add your personal tools to the main menu. Each tool has some run-time paramaters like: give current document as parameter.
· Last edited files are re-opened at position where it was closed.
· Between two runs, data are stored in standard .ini file
· Registry is not used !
· Install and uninstall are very easy: Unzip&Run
· Fast launch.
· Less than 3 MB on disk for install and more than 5 MB for run-time.
· 32 MB of memory seems to be at the minimum.
· Screen resolution of 800x600 on a 15'' monitor.
· CPU 100 MHz.