GdViewer OCX - Image & PDF Viewer ActiveX 2.6.11
Operation System: Windows All
License: Demo , 65 $ to buy
Size: 3.06 MB
GdViewer Image Viewer ActiveX descriptionGdViewer - Image Viewer ActiveX - Image viewer (very high quality viewer class with many differents view modes)GdViewer OCX is a low cost and royaltee free Image and PDF Viewer Activex control that supports a lot of image format like bmp, tif, tiff, jpg, wmf, gif, animated gif, ico, png, pdf...
It can be used from any 32-bit Windows development environment that can call ActiveX components (Access, Visual C++ , Visual Basic , Visual Foxpro, Delphi, .Net, MS Access, Windev, etc...)
With Gdviewer you can view, rotate, zoom, print, Define Display Area, zoom on area, play animated gif, display multi pages tiff files, display pdf file (optional), use Defined Zoom in or Zoom out value, use keyboard to scrool image, set antialisasing display mode.
are some key features of "GdViewer Image Viewer ActiveX":
· Image viewer (very high quality viewer class with many differents view modes)
· Multipage Tiff reading, you can change page easly
· Multiple image scaling algorithms (Antialiasing, Bicubic and NearestNeighbor Interpolation ...)
· Support lzw, ccitt3, ccitt4, rle and Jpeg compression
· Support for 1bit, 4bits, 8bits, 16bits, 24bits, 32bits, 48bits and 64bits pallets color
· Import image from clipboard
· Advanced rotations 90, 180, 270, 360, Flip X, Flip Y
· Flexible printing features
· Area processing
· User define display area
· Animated Gif Viewer
· Built in timer with TimerTick event
· Advanced scrollbar and autosize features
· Aspect Ratio Control
· Right click pop up menu, including tools, selection, zoom...
· Built in tools including hand tool, pan and zoom, rectangle selection
· Move the image manualy with move hand cursor
· Zoom enhance, zoom by height, by width, fit to page...
· User define Zoom and user define area zoom
· Keyboard and Mouse Events
· PDF Viewer (need an IsedQuickPDF License)
· Royalty free distribution of the OCX file
· Displays demo message