HUNCH Slideshow 1.30 Build 448
Author: HUNCH Software
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 896 KB
HUNCH Slideshow descriptionHUNCH Slideshow creates slideshows with screen saver emulation. Supports gif, jpg, tif and bmp.HUNCH Slideshow is an image viewer that scans a defined set of folders for pictures and then displays them on any portion of any monitor that is part of the Windows Desktop.
HUNCH Slideshow also has a built-in screen saver that has a lot of benefits over ordinary screen saver found in Windows.
Supported image types are gif, jpg, bmp and tif.
HUNCH Slideshow is both slim and discrete: It occupies less than 2Mb of harddrive space and is accessed through an icon
in the system tray.
Here are some key features of "HUNCH Slideshow":
· Multiple picture-paths: Add any number of paths that should be scanned for pictures to display.
· Screen-saver emulation (SSE): Use HUNCH Slideshow to emulate a screen-saver. Enable / disable the feature much easier than the Windows screen-saver. See below for more info regarding SSE.
· Control Panel: Access extra features through an easily accessible panel: browse / delete pictures, send to Clipboard etc.
· Transition effects: Choose how the pictures of your slideshow should be displayed (at the moment only 1 transition effect is available).
· Insert date information: Display the EXIF or creation date of the pictures. You choose the position and font of the date information.
· Small: Occupies less than 2Mb of disk space when installed.
· Discrete: Appears only as a small icon in the Windows System